A Place To Talk About Autism And ADHD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and chat, have a laugh, exchange journeys and advice with people all over the world who are affected by these conditions. ENJOY!

5 posters

March 2013

Amanda
    Amanda
    Admin

March 2013  Empty March 2013

Post by Amanda Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 am

please put all your entries for star of the month march in here Smile [img][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Last edited by Amanda on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlewren
    littlewren

March 2013  Empty Re: March 2013

Post by littlewren Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 am

Harry is a nightmare a meal times and will only eat a select few meals which is decreasing all the time.

It was my mums idea but she separated his food into bowls and let him put it on his plate as he wanted it. It was a total success he even ate carrots and one pea hehe. I tried it again tonight with his spag bol - spaghetti in one, sauce in the other and he demolished the spaghetti and ate some of the sauce. The last time we had spag bol he ate one mouthful and said it was dirty.

Im so chuffed I hope this isnt a one off but that's how ill be plating up his meals from now on. cheers
    lozatherton

March 2013  Empty Mikey as Star of the month

Post by lozatherton Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 am

Amanda wrote:please put all your entries for star of the month march in here Smile

I would like to nominate Mikey as Star of the month. He got the lead role as Shrek in his Glee Club.
    He performed , sang and danced his little socks off. He also made some new friends. Behaviour at home has really improved at home. We are so proud of his progress.
    pinkdawn

March 2013  Empty Bedtime

Post by pinkdawn Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 am

Ty has not wanted to go to bed since firework night as he was scared so after he fell asleep in meds we have been carrying him. Then on mon night when he got tired he said i go to bed,so daddy and i took him upstairs then waited while he fell asleep,four nights now he has done this. Such a star!
    Kerry84
    Kerry84
    Admin

Post by Kerry84 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 pm

I am so so proud of Luke, today he asked for his potty to do a poo on and he actually did it!!!!! I'm so happy we finally have some progress Smile well done Luke!!!!!!
    pinkdawn

Post by pinkdawn Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 am

Another star for ty as he now asks to do poos when out instead of inhis pants plus he always does them in pitty at home.very proud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:11 am