A Place To Talk About Autism And ADHD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and chat, have a laugh, exchange journeys and advice with people all over the world who are affected by these conditions. ENJOY!

+3
Hannahevie13
markharris621
Kerry84
7 posters

Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD

Kerry84
    Kerry84
    Admin

Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD Empty Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD

Post by Kerry84 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 am

Welcome to the all new website set up by Amanda and mark for us all to have a place to come to discuss the ups and downs of living with the effects of autism and ADHD. As we all have new usernames please use this thread to introduce yourself and remember Amanda and myself will be available should you have any issues, thanks Kerry x
    markharris621
    markharris621

Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD Empty Re: Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD

Post by markharris621 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 am

Im obviously Mark!!!
    Amanda's partner. Surprised
    Hannahevie13
    Hannahevie13

Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD Empty Re: Welcome to the group A Place to talk about Autism and ADHD

Post by Hannahevie13 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 am

im marie cullen hannahs mam...
    Sharon333
    Sharon333

Post by Sharon333 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 am

Hi, I'm Sharon. I have a 13 yr old ASD son.
    markharris621
    markharris621

Post by markharris621 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 am

Hi sharon and welcome to the forum, please be patient with us as its only been up for 2 days.
    pinkdawn

Post by pinkdawn Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 am

Hi im dawn,iv got two boys ty who is nearly 4 who has autism and ace whi is two who is yoyr typucal naughty two year old.
    majellapatton

Post by majellapatton Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am

Hi i am majella,i have to boys both have adhd and are dyslexic,both of my sons are being seen by the asd team. my sons ages are 8 and 14yrs,the child who is eight was refered to the western education board to see one of their doctors regarding his statement and she told me he has DAMP syndrome,,he was also diagnosed with a OT as sensory seeking..i am so confused as how i have been running for years and never did his padeotrician say to me he had Dammp syndrome,i was also told by the padeotrician by the board he had dyspraxia,,
    Amanda
    Amanda
    Admin

Post by Amanda Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

hiya only just seen this! no one seems to find the forum easy so most of our support is done on the facebook page do you have facebook? if so find the link on the website and come along and join Smile we can help you there Smile x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am