A Place To Talk About Autism And ADHD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and chat, have a laugh, exchange journeys and advice with people all over the world who are affected by these conditions. ENJOY!

3 posters

nice experience

markharris621
    markharris621

nice experience Empty nice experience

Post by markharris621 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 am

Well today we had scaffolding put up that interfered with our sky dish so an ariel guy moved our dish while the work is being done, he told us that usually he turns his phone off at the weekend but because of our sons autism and the certain sky channels are important to him he would leave his phone on in case of any problems.
    Now that was one nice ariel guy.
    Who else has had o contractor/worker make an exception for our exceptionally gifted children?
    Kerry84
    Kerry84
    Admin

nice experience Empty Re: nice experience

Post by Kerry84 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 am

Luminous guy was doing a yearly check at my house and after I explained briefly about Luke he asked about noise from alarms and gave me a chance to go sort Luke out before setting them off
    littlewren
    littlewren

Post by littlewren Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:05 am

Thats really lovely. Most people who come to my door are very nice to Harry when he starts rabbiting on about Thomas and listen to him. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am