Come and chat, have a laugh, exchange journeys and advice with people all over the world who are affected by these conditions. ENJOY!

Star Of The Month

Amanda
    Admin

Star Of The Month

Post by Amanda on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STAR OF THE MONTH
    Im sure you will all agree we LOVE reading about the children's ( and adults) achievements from speaking a first word to toilet training all the way up to doing an exam even sleeping through the night. I certainly enjoy reading them and now its time to share and make us parents feel on top of the world and also our children feeling that they are a STAR and can take on the world no matter what! So here we go this is how it works, like the schools do a star of the week we are going to do a star of the month ( i couldn't do week i wouldn't be able to keep on top of it lol ) i want to hear all achievements goals met etc and once a month on the 1st of every month i will put a vote up with 5 chosen achievements and then the winner will receive a certificate and prize in the post ( if anyone has an issue with giving out there address please let me know) LETS GIVE OUR AMAZING CHILDREN THE PRAISE THEY DESERVE

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:42 pm